More accurate data means more reliable revenue
What is AML-LOADING?
Why should you select AML-Loading?
Automation of a loading facility must be seen as part of the overall logistics of product marketing, distribution, and supply chain management. AML-Loading can generate the needed loading papers and road documents for the driver locally for low complexity applications. Equally, the application can support data entry forms to define the products and quantities to be loaded. Next to loading documents and road papers, AML-Loading offers a set of predefined reports that can be exported to various formats, e.g., HTML, PDF, CSV, and Excel.
Also, loading operations are related to high amounts of money, attempts for fraud need to be prevented. This solution maintains up-to-date information on customers, truck drivers, and truck badges and adjusts this when, e.g., a badge has been lost, or a driver has shown up without valid papers. For the same reason, a very secure system for maintaining passwords should be part of the local loading system.
When do you need an AML-LOADING?
- Identification of personnel, transport vehicles, products, or product batches
- Access control
- Weighbridges interfaces
- Vehicle identification (RFID, badges, keys, barcodes, transponders)
- All metering functionality
- Secure storage of loading information
- Generation of loading documents
- PC based flow computer
- Hardware independent
- Remote maintenance
- Web-based, meaning access anywhere by authorized users
- Interfacing with ERP, Lims, and Process Automation Systems