Analyzer Management And Data Acquisition System (AMADAS)
Optimizing the performance of analyzers to increase reliability, uptime and availability, minimize costs, and reduce operational risks.
What is AML-AMADAS?
AML-AMADAS provides real-time data from online instruments/systems (process, diagnostic, historical, and maintenance) to remote monitor, maintain, determine and improve the performance of online equipment, like process analyzers. The purpose is to go from problem-solving to preventing errors. AML-AMADAS results in a more profitable, safer, and sustainable environment for the organization and its employees.AML-AMADAS makes use of the industry’s best practices by implementing the ASTM Standards, like:
- ASTM D3764 Standards for System Validation
- ASTM D6299 Standards for Statistical Quality Control (SQC) evaluation.
Improving reliability, performance, and safety are among the top priorities for organizations and businesses today. Technicians, engineers, operators, and managers face increasing complexity in their systems and constant pressure to reduce maintenance costs. It would help if you had better visibility of the condition of your process equipment, proven track record to avoid costly unscheduled maintenance and minimize downtime. We help you to realize the desired lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Challenges Managing I/O devices
- No confidence in the data
- The number of sensors is increasing, and the number of specialists is decreasing
- Average of 27 days unplanned downtime each year ($38 million in losses)
- Communication loss between operation and maintenance
- Low availability rate of devices
- Invisible i/o devices performance
- Human errors from manual coordination
- Root causes of breakdown are not analyzed
- Not developed PDCA
Benefits of AML-AMADAS
When do you need an AML-AMADAS?
Online Assessment - Benchmark Your Asset Performance Management Strategy
Unique Features of AML-AMADAS
- AML Information Management is the core business with high expertise in this subject
- Remote accessibility (web-based/ .NET)
- Our software is no legacy anymore
- No client software installation required
- Scalability (5-20.000 analyzers)
- No Licenses fee (no limitation tags)
- Users can configure the system by themselves
- Yearly visit, free installation updates, new functionalities, and training on the job
- Life Cycle Cost
- Process & Laboratory analyzer integration
- Integration with other systems (independent)
- Strong & flexible reporting tools
- The solution can also be used for metering and safety-related equipment.
At which level can AML-AMADAS be installed?
Most AMADAS software applications will be installed on level 2 next to the DCS or data historian. Hint’s AML-AMADAS, can be installed on every level in the plant from 2 to level 4. In that way, managers and operators can compare the analyzer data from plant A and plant B with each other. The benefit is that you will have a holistic view of your maintenance and operations. Also, engineers and technicians don’t need to go to the field to get all the information from the AMADAS systems. By installing AMADAS on level 3 or 4, technicians have access to all the analyzer data in the office or on their mobile everywhere, anywhere.