AML Information Management
Real-time data to boost asset productivity, improve reliability, cut costs and reduce risk.
What is AML Information Management
AML Information Management is a real-time Asset Management & Laboratory system for technicians, engineers, operators, and managers. AML helps analyze the root cause of the problems and or initiate actions based on conditions created by the users. AML provides users with an interface towards the equipment to make their work more efficient, transparent, and from one place in the cloud.
Hint’s AML Information Management offers a suite of complementary solutions for:
- Automation Transfer applications
- Situations where qualities and quantities need to be accurately monitored,
- Accounted and controlled, as quality and quantity giveaways are directly related to the financial side of the business.
AML Information is divided into three different solutions, but the beauty is that it’s possible to combine these solutions in one application. These three solutions are AML-AMADAS, AML-Metering, and AML-Loading.
Real-Time With AML Information Management
Unique Features of AML
- AML Information Management in the core business with high expertise in this subject
- Remote accessibility (web-based/ .NET)
- Our software is no legacy anymore
- No client software installation required
- Scalability (5-20.000 analyzers)
- No Licenses fee (no limitation tags)
- Users can configure the system by themselves
- Yearly visit, free installation updates, new functionalities, and training on the job
- Life Cycle Cost
- Remote maintenance
- Approved for Custody Transfer
- Integration with other systems (independent)
- Strong & flexible reporting tools
- The solution can also be used for metering and safety-related equipment
- Interface with ERP, LIMS, and Process Automation Systems