Effective: May 10th, 2021
What Personal Data we collect
You may be asked to provide your Personal Data at any time that you have contact with Hint, such as when you download brochures, sign up or subscribe to our newsletters or other communications from us and visit our website. Hint needs this data to carry out its business activities and to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations.
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address
- Your name and contact details (such as your e-mail address, first and last name)
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
- Your communication and contact history with us (such as instant messages, chat or communications with our social media channels)
Why we collect your Personal Data
Hint needs the Personal Data to carry out its business activities and to fulfil its legal and contractual obligations, such as, for example:
- The promotion (including direct marketing) of our products and services;
- After-sales, maintenance and helpdesk;
- Fraud prevention and other legal requirements imposed on us; and
improvement of our website and other online services.
How we use information you give to us
Why we collect it
We may use information you provide to us to train our staff, improve our services and offerings, and perform other internal analytics and performance monitoring.
How we use information you give to us
Why we collect it
We may use information you provide to us to deliver and personalize our communications with you or for or other promotional activities.
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the website and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how customers use the Webite and to identify ways to improve its functionality. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We also use web beacons to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be embedded in other graphics, emails, or similar. To prevent web beacons on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web beacons in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages.
Links to other websites
Direct Marketing and Behavioral Advertising
We may directly send you marketing communications and materials by email and other channels to keep you informed of new products, promotions, and to provide other information we think may be of interest to you. You can stop receiving direct marketing messages from us at any time through your preferences here or by clicking any “unsubscribe” link in any marketing message you receive from us.
Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to process your request and update our systems. Please note that if you use more than one name or email address when communicating with Hint or using the Website, you may continue to receive communications from us to any name or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
What rights you have over your Personal Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Keep your Personal Data
The period during which Hint will use and store your Personal Data will depend on the type of Personal Data to be processed and will be communicated to you on a case-by-case basis. In no case will Personal Data be retained longer than is necessary to fulfill the stated purposes and the Personal Data will be deleted after that period, unless Hint is required by law to retain it for a longer period.
Our Security Measures
Hint is commited to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Hint has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
If we make significant changes that affect your information, we will provide you notice of such changes through the Webite. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.