Stay ahead of the game in the (Petro) Chemical Industy
More efficient & safer processes, greater plant availability, asset & resource flexibility and reduce emissions– in the (Petro) Chemical industry, only one thing counts competitiveness over the entire lifecycle.
(Petro) Chemical industry trends
- Increase number of sensors
- The decreasing number of Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Digital Twin
- Silo-ed integration with interoperability and Cyber Security
- Sensor validation, verification and calibration is changing from manual to automatic
- Diagnostic information becomes more important
- Soft Sensors
- Intelligent (Smart) Systems
- Emission reporting
Overcoming (Petro) Chemical industry challenges
With growing complexity in regulations (Petro) Chemical manufacturers must invest more in health, safety, and compliance technology to manage operational risk.
Many critical assets are over 25 years old in the (Petro) Chemical industry. A significant percentage are still using reactive maintenance practices and are unable to detect errors on time.
Insight into Asset and Operational data
(Petro) Chemical manufacturers are challenged with low visibility into assets or operations performed on both the plant and enterprise levels.
Current market conditions and shifting feedstock prices, (Petro) Chemical manufacturers are often challenged with decentralized production, putting added pressure on operating costs and production flexibility.
Around 70% of experienced employees will retire in the next 10 years.
Reporting & Compliance evidence
Lack of skilled plant operators who can safely and efficiently run a refinery.
How to manage your analysers in the (Petro) Chemical industry?
What can Hint do for you?
We help companies in the (Petro) Chemical industry with independent consulting and software tools to manage their facilities more efficiently & safer. Over the past 28 years, we have noticed that technicians, engineers, operators and managers are struggling to install, configure, maintain and monitor online equipment. Our mission is to help you avoid wasting time and money and get the right quality information in your hands.
- Increase operational efficiency of existing plants
- Optimize execution of new projects
- Maintain assets and infrastructure in a cost-effective way
- Increase plant reliability (up-time) + product specifications (no outlier)
- Improve Production Forecast confidence
- Adhere and comply with existing & future regulations
- Maintain & Improve Safety Record
- Reduce emissions
- Improve timeliness of data for better planning, optimization
- Get more value out of existing data; re-use & avoid duplicates
- Provide proven solutions & expertise especially to small/medium size companies.
- Implement the ‘right degree’ of digital transformation
- Form strategic alliances with major global players
- Stimulate, facilitate and join forces in shared Technology projects
We transfer data into facts for our clients to boost productivity, mitigate risk, reduce emissions & waste, and spark growth.
Want to know more?
Interested in getting a better idea on how using our technologies can save your business valuable time and money?
Schedule an appointment