Oil & Gas
Solid numbers, improved efficiency
Digitalizing in the Oil & Gas industry
Maximizing plant availability, safety, reliability, and efficiency of operations & maintenance are the key challenges for today’s Oil & Gas industry. Close and accurate real-time monitoring of key processes parameters is critical.
Oil & Gas industry trends
- Increase number of sensors
- The decreasing number of Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Digital Twin
- Silo-ed integration with interoperability and Cyber Security
- Sensor validation, verification and calibration is changing from manual to automatic
- Diagnostic information becomes more important
- Soft Sensors
- Intelligent (Smart) Systems
- Digital Twin
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
Overcoming Oil & Gas industry trends
We use digital to help our clients boost productivity, mitigate risk, reduce waste, and spark growth.
- Increase operational efficiency of existing plants
- Optimize execution of new projects
- Maintain assets and infrastructure in a cost-effective manner
- Increase plant reliability (up-time) + product specifications (no outlier)
- Improve Production Forecast confidence
- Adhere and comply with existing & future regulations
- Maintain & Improve Safety Record
- Reduce emissions
- Improve timeliness of data for better planning, optimization
- Get more value out of existing data; re-use & avoid duplicates
- Provide proven solutions & expertise especially to small/medium size companies.
- Implement the ‘right degree’ of digital transformation
- Form strategic alliances with major global players
- Stimulate, facilitate and join forces in shared Technology projects
Interested in getting a better idea on how using our technologies can save your business valuable time and money?
Schedule an appointment