Energy & Renewable helps protect the environment
The Energy transition is inevitable. The emissions of greenhouse gases keep on rising, even though the effects of global warming are evident and the Paris agreement urged to reduce the emissions. If we, which means everybody, do not contribute to the reduction, already in the short term, environmental problems will be severe.
Energy & Renewable helps protect the environment and brings both society and industry closer to the goal of achieving sustainability. We provide solutions for renewable energy applications worldwide, thus contributing to sustainable development goals.
Energy & Renewable Trends
Decarbonization refers to the reduction or elimination of carbon dioxide from energy sources. Full decarbonization of our energy systems is the only solution to climate stabilization.
The energy transition is a pathway toward a transformation of the global energy sector from fossil-based to zero-carbon by the second half of this century.
Internet of Things (IoT) allows access to data almost anywhere in the world. Our Software solutions can be used to improve the reliability of quality & quantity measurements and reducing maintenance & operating costs.
Waste to energy
Decarbonization, Hydrogen solution or illusion?
Current developments are strongly directed towards renewable electricity generation using wind farms and solar panels and to use this part to generate Hydrogen as energy storage to overcome the variability of these sources.
Only storage in molecules can store sufficient energy to bridge large gaps in the production by renewables. But the limitations and challenges related to Hydrogen are grossly underestimated: the required electrical power, the additional hardware and the clean water supply.
To read more about the challenges and solutions, download our whitepaper by clicking on the link below.
Decarbonization: Hydrogen solution or illusion?
Hint Triumph Partnership (HTP)
Hint and Triumph (HTP) have joined forces to make your processing operations more flexible, efficient, reliable, safer
and profitable with less Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
HTP offers a world of solutions in Gas Treatment, Processing, Renewable, LNG & Energy transition. We have extensive experience in the evaluation and development of CCUS and Hydrogen. HTP has no exclusive relationship with any technology provider. We are fully competent in all pre-treatment, cryogenic gas processing, LNG/FLNG, NGL Fractionation, and CCUS technologies. As HTP we are experts in Technical Services (operational excellence service & continuous remote monitoring service).
Our contribution to the Energy Transition
- CO2 processing to remove solids and undesirable components like water, Sulphur Dioxide, Nitrogen Oxides, etc.
- CO2 transportation for storage in empty (gas) reservoirs
- CO2 as a component for synthetic fuels like Methanol by combining it with (green) Hydrogen
- Modeling of the wind velocity – power profile of wind turbines/generation of (green) power using the wind profile
- Calculation of power, required for ‘green’ projects, e.g. the production of ‘green’ Hydrogen, required for system design/realization
- Calculation of required storage capacity to cope with the variability of renewables
- Digitalization / Automation / Software / Data analytics
- Measurement & Allocation
- Operations Excellence
- Asset Integrity & Maintenance
- Engineering Information Lifecycle Management
- Business understanding + vision how to lead the journey
- Smart IM/IT solutions – Fit-for-Purpose/Use
- Information Integration capabilities
- Creating information & insight for decision making
- Capabilities being recognized by the market
- Deals to deliver
- A strong multidisciplinary team recognized reputation
Our Services for Hydrogen
Want to know more?
Interested in getting a better idea on how using our technologies can save your business valuable time and money?
Schedule an appointment